Friday, May 1, 2009

Failsafe modified beetroot salad - Moderate salycilate

This recipe is adapted from p 39 of the TM Everyday cooking book.

My lovely TM consultant actually modified all the recipes at my demo so I could eat them - this is one she did and I have further modified.

Ingredients

1 raw beetroot
2 carrots
1/3 leek
1 golden delicious apple
1 stick celery
parsley (I only had a miniscule amount)
2 T canola oil
2 T water
1/2 t citric acid
celtic sea salt

Method
As per TM instructions.

Place all veg in TM bowl and chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds. scrape sides, add dressing ingredients and chop speed 5, 3 seconds.

Verdict
Delicious!
More parsley and add mung beans next time (my TM consultant did this and it was divine!

Note
It has "moderate" salycilates so very sensitive people may not be able to tolerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment