Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Apple crumble - dairy-free, failsafe



I have no idea how apple crumble is normally made, but I had some golden delicious apples that needed to be used and so I made this up the other night and it was delicious.

Ingredients

FILLING

5 golden delicious apples, peeled, cored and cut in 8ths.

TOPPING

200g oats
100g brown sugar
80g nuttelex

Method

I cooked apple in the varoma for 20 minutes - they came out beautiful and soft and I placed them in bottom of dish.

Topping - added all ingredients to TM bowl and mixed on 4 for about 30 seconds till combined.

Spread topping over apple and bake for 15 minutes.

I served ours with custard made using the TM recipe.

Mine is shown with Bonsoy custard - bonsoy makes the best custard :)

Verdict

Absolutely delicious. So easy, so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment